Buy diflucan medication
Now you know how to relieve spasm of the esophagus at home.
Infusions of flax seeds and anise or mint and plantain. To prepare a drink, take 10 grams of each medicinal plant material and pour 500 ml of water. Before use, filter and add honey. If the spasm is caused by stressful situations, then it is recommended to drink no more than fifteen drops of motherwort, peony or valerian tincture before meals. Baths with the addition of a herbal mixture, which includes lemon balm, motherwort, linden flowers, valerian and one of the oils (tea tree, orange or ylang-ylang), are well soothing and removing spasms. The duration of the procedure is no more than twenty minutes. Breathing exercises that are performed slowly. They help prevent further development of muscle contraction.
If esophagospasm occurs, it is advisable to visit a gastroenterologist. He will prescribe the necessary examinations to exclude its secondary nature. When confirmed, all efforts are directed to the treatment of the disease, which provokes a spastic state. If the reason lies in the failure of the nervous system, then measures are taken to normalize it. Most often, person-centered therapy is indicated. In addition, a sanatorium gives a good effect.but-resort treatment in the Crimea and on the Black Sea coast.
- How to relieve spasm of the esophagus at home? The following tips will be useful for both segmental and diffuse spasm.
- Give the individual warm water. This simple method helps in most cases. The attack passes, the pain stops.
- If the cause of the spasm is a stressful situation, then the patient is shown herbal sedatives.
- It is not recommended to use medications on your own, as they all have contraindications and side effects.
Spasm of the esophagus, the symptoms and causes of which you have read after reading the article, reduces the quality of life of the individual, including in the absence of serious consequences. The prognosis is influenced by such factors as the severity of the disease, the age of the patient, the duration of symptoms before seeking medical help.
- Prevention is an annual examination, which is carried out with a special optical device, an endoscope, as well as the treatment of concomitant ailments of the gastrointestinal tract. All patients are shown medical rehabilitation to prevent relapse.
Esophageal dyskinesia is a violation of its motor (motor) function, which consists in a change in the movement of food from the pharynx to the stomach in the absence of organic lesions of the esophagus. Disturbances in the motor function of the esophagus lead to a delay or slowdown in the movement of food into the stomach or to the appearance of its retrograde movement. Depending on the mechanisms of violation of the motor activity of the esophagus, two variants of esophagospasm are distinguished.